Disclosure for users navigating on N&TS GROUP’s website pursuant to art. 13 of EU regulation no. 2016/679 2016/679
This disclosure describes the methods of processing personal data of users browsing the N&TS GROUP website (the “Data”), accessible at https://netsgroup.com/en (the “Site”) in order to ensure that such processing is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the data subject, with particular attention to confidentiality and security, personal identity, and the right to personal data protection.
This disclosure does not refer to other websites, pages or online services accessible through hypertext linking of resources outside the N&TS GROUP domain.
Processor and data processing subject
Data processor: N&TS GROUP Networks & Transactional Systems Group S.p.A., with operative headquarters located in Milanofiori Strada 4 Palazzo A5 – 20057 Assago (MI) Italia.
Contact info: Phone no. +39 02 822765.1 – E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
DPO: Frareg S.r.l. – Viale Jenner 38 – 20158 Milano (MI) Italia.
Contact info Phone no. +39 02 69010030 – E-mail email@example.com
The Data processed by N&TS GROUP Networks & Transactional Systems Group S.p.A. (hereinafter “N&TS GROUP”) as Data Processor, refer to:
- Identification data: name, last name, possible country of origin;
- Contact details: telephone number and e-mail address;
- Information related to the company where the concerned person carries out their working activity: company website;
- Social profile: Linkedin;
- Navigation data.
2. Purpose and legal processing basis
2.1 Purposes related subscription of forms on the N&TS GROUP website
2.1.1 N&TS GROUP will collect and process the Data provided by you through the specific form “Contact us” exclusively in order to respond to your request for information.
2.1.2 N&TS GROUP will collect and process the data provided by you through the specific form “Request presentation” exclusively in order to respond to your request for a presentation of products/services offered by the Company.
2.1.3 N&TS GROUP will collect and process the data provided by you through the specific form “Find out More about our Partnerships” exclusively in order to respond to your request for information regarding the Company’s Partnerships.
The legal basis of the processing in relation to this purpose is represented by art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the GDPR (“processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data”). In particular, the purpose outlined at the point no. 2.1.3 of this disclosure does not imply a right of preselection and/or a pre-contractual agreement.
2.2 Purposes related to a spontaneous application by a user
N&TS GROUP will collect and process the Data provided by you through the specific form “Submit your application” exclusively to allow for you to submit your spontaneous application and contact you in case of any possible opening in the context of a job position selection taking place.
The legal basis of the processing in relation to these purposes is represented by art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR (“the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a part or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same.”).
2.3 Purposes related to the usage of cookies
3. Nature of the provision of Data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of Data for the purposes referred to in points 2.1, 2.2 is not subject to consent and is mandatory. In their absence, the Company will not be able to contact you to respond to your requests and you will not be able to submit your spontaneous application.
4. Processing methods
The Data provided will be processed through the completion of online forms, the exchange of cookies with the browser used to navigate the Site and, in all cases, through appropriate tools to ensure their confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
5. Data Retention Timeframe
The Data collected through the cookies by the Company will be stored for a period of time not exceeding 14 months while, with regard to the storage timeframe of Data collected by third-party cookies (if enabled by you through the Website banner cookie), please directly consult the websites of the respective data managers indicated within the Website’s cookie banner (links in the “Customise” area of the cookie banner).
Regarding the data other than cookies processed by the Company, they will be kept for the minimum of time necessary depending on the purpose and type of processing and in any case for a period of time not exceeding 10 years.
6. Processing recipients
The collected Data isn’t subject to communication or dissemination.
7. Data transfer
The Data you voluntarily provide will not be transferred.
8. Rights of the data subject
According to the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the following rights in relation to the Data Controller:
- to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning them are being processed or not and, if so, obtain access to such personal data (Right of access Art. 15 GDPR);
- o obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them without undue delay (Right of rectification Art. 16 GDPR);
- to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning them without undue delay and the Data Controller is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay, if certain conditions are met (Right to be forgotten Art. 17 GDPR);
- to obtain restriction of processing in certain cases (right to restriction of processing Art. 18 GDPR);
- to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the provided personal data concerning them and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller, without hindrance by the Data Controller to whom they have provided such data, in certain cases (Right to data portability Art. 20 GDPR);
- to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning them (Right of opposition Art. 21 GDPR);
- to receive, without undue delay, communication of the personal data breach suffered by the Data Controller (Art. 34 GDPR);
- to revoke their express consent at any time (Conditions for consent Art. 7 GDPR).
Where applicable, the data subject may exercise the above rights, including via simple e-mail to the Data Controller. The Data Controller reserves the right to verify the identity of the data subject before taking action on the basis of their request.
The interested party also has the right to submit a complaint to the Guarantor Authority, through the contact methods defined by it.
9. Changes to the Policy
The Data Controller reserves the right to change this disclosure periodically. In the event of
substantial changes, the Data Controller will also communicate the changes via e-mail.
Latest update dated: 14-08-2023