References to “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to the person(s) accessing the Site.
References to “N&TS GROUP”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to the Data Controller: N&TS GROUP Networks & Transactional Systems Group S.p.A. whose principal address is MilanoFiori Strada 4 – Palazzo A5 – 20090 Assago (MI) – Italy.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), we inform you that the processing of the data you provided will be carried out by methods and procedures aimed to ensure that the processing of personal data is performed respecting the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to the confidentiality, the security, the personal identity and the protection of the personal data in compliance with GDPR.
We would like to recall that processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction (Art. 4 GDPR).
Subject of the processing
We will collect and process all or some of the following personal data about you:
- Data you provide to us such as when you complete a form on our Website, including but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, country and company (and/or the industry your work in). We may also process data on your education and work experience in connection with a job opening for which you wish to be considered.
- Website and communication usage details of your visits to the websites and data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, domain name, your browser version and operating system, browser language, access time, traffic data, location data, web logs, movements on the website, referring web site addresses and other communication data. We may also collect data about the pages you view within the Website and other actions you take while visiting us. In addition, we may also use such technologies to determine whether you’ve opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail.
If you tell us that you do not want us to use your data to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your request, we will respect your wishes. Please note that failure to provide data may make it not possible to obtain the requested informations or services.
Method of the collecting
We may collect personal data from you when you:
- Register on our websites
- Create, change or use an account or user profile;
- Sign up to receive emails, promotions, alerts, announcements or newsletters;
- Apply for jobs via our website or via email;
- Communicate with N&TS GROUP via the website (email or contact form).
Messages that you send to us by e-mail or contact form may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential data to us by e-mail or contact form. If you choose to send any confidential data to us via e-mail or contact form, you accept the risk that this data may be intercepted by a third party.
Purpose of the processing
We may use the personal data we collect:
- to alert you to new developments, special events, offers, products or services;
- to send promotions, announcements or newsletters, and to provide you with personalized content;
- for the purposes for which you provided the data to us;
- to monitor and analyze data regarding your browsing and viewing preferences and to diagnose problems of this website.
- for administration and improvement of our website and to enhance the user experience;
- for fraud prevention, internal operations, legal compliance, and other public purposes;
- to customise the website according to your interests.
We may contact you by email or phone.
Communication of the data
We may disclose the data it collects to others (i) for purposes of outsourcing one or more of our functions to service providers who work on behalf of or with N&TS GROUP (including agents, vendors, advertisers, consultants) or to N&TS GROUP subsidiaries, parent or affiliates companies; (ii) to confirm or update data provided by you; (iii) in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of N&TS GROUP’s business or operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings); or (iv) as otherwise authorized by you.
We also may share your data in response to a legal order, subpoena, or official request, when we believe you have acted in violation of these Terms, to investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud or potential threats, or to exercise legal rights or defend against claims, when we believe that doing so may protect your safety or the safety of N&TS GROUP, or others, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We also may use and share non-personally identifiable data with third parties. Additionally, we may take personally identifiable data and de-identify it and share it in a de-identified or aggregated form with third parties, advertisers and/or business partners and/or N&TS GROUP subsidiaries, parent or affiliates companies in order to analyze website’s usage or improve our products or services, improve our user experience, or for similar purposes. We will not re-identify such data and we will ask our contracting parties to agree to keep the data in its de-identified form.
Transfer of data
Personal data handling and retention may be performed on servers located in third countries, according to the rules specified in Chapter V of GDPR.
We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as strictly needed for the purposes for which you provided the data to us. We will retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Protection of personal data
We understand of your concerns about the privacy of your data. Our websites have reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of N&TS GROUP to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your personal data, neither N&TS GROUP nor our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any data you transmit to us over the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk.
Data subject’s rights
According to the provisions of GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and if that is the case, access to your personal data (Right of Access Art. 15);
- Obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay (Right to Rectification Art. 16);
- Obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you, and the Data Controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay, where some specific grounds apply (Right to be Forgotten Art. 17);
- Obtain the restriction of processing in specific circumstances (Right to Restriction of Processing Sect.18);
- Receive the personal data concerning you or you provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and has the right to transmit those data to another Data Controller, without hindrance from the Data Controller to which the personal data have been provided, in particular cases (Right to Data Portability Sect. 20);
- Object, on grounds related to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you (Right to Object Sect.21);
- Receive without undue delay communications concerning personal data breaches suffered by the Data Controller (Sect. 34);
- Withdraw your consent at any time (Conditions for Consent Sect.7).
You are furthermore entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
If applicable, you shall be entitled to exercise the above rights, contacting us via email. We reserve the right to verify your identity before undertaking further actions in relation to your request.
We reserve the possibility to amend periodically this Policy. In case of substantial changes, we shall communicate such changes via e-mail or through the website www.netsgroup.com
N&TS GROUP Networks & Transactional Systems Group S.p.A., having its headquarters in MilanoFiori Strada 4 Palazzo A5 – 20090 Assago – Milan – Italy.
Phone. +39 02 822765.1 – E-mail: email@example.com
DPO Details: Frareg S.r.l. – viale Jenner 38 – Milan – Italy
Phone. +39 02 69010030 – E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update on June 15th 2018